Wednesday, May 23, 2012

10 inspirational quotes

Hello beautiful people,hope y'all are well and doing great? As for me,I'm awesome. I was doing some little research on the net this morning,and I stumbled upon some inspirational quotes by very great people and immediately,y'all came to my mind and decided,it will be wise to share this with my dear friends. I hope this helps and open your eyes and minds to some facts we need to know about living.

1.The secret of success is consistency of purpose. Benjamin Disraeli.

2.Yes,risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise,it would be called sure-thing-taking-Tim McMahon.

3.Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

4.People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances-The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want,and,if they can't find them,make them-George Bernard Shaw.

5.Knowing is not enough;we must apply. Willing is not enough;we must do-Goethe.

6.What we do today,right now,will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows-Alexandra Stoddard.

7.Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out-James Bryant Conant.

8.Trying will do anything in this world-Theocritus.

9.Never let the fear of striking out get in your way-George Herman("Babe")Ruth.

10.Pursue worthy aims-Solon.

No comments:

Post a Comment