I have discovered that,there are some questions in our lives that are very thought-provoking and most times,can make us moody when we sit and ponder on them. Some of such questions are:
*What I'm i passionate about?
*What can i do well? and so many more. I have read in the bible and heard from most religious leaders quoting the scripture which says;"A man's gift maketh room for him,and bringeth him before great men"(Proverbs 18:16). *Choi,i sabi bible small oo*.You'all will agree with me that,75% of humans on earth today,do not know what their true calling,talents or gifts are hence,they don't do very well or attain the heights they ought to get to in life. Discovering your potentials can make you get to your desired heights in life because,when you discover your gifts,nurture and maximize them,you will be the most fulfilled and celebrated man/woman on this planet. Below,are some carefully and well structured questions you need to ask yourself,on your way to self discovering.
1. What is your heart's deepest desire?
2. What stirs your passion?
3. What do you enjoy doing so much that,you forget to eat?
4. What naturally flows out of you? Whatever you were designed to do will feel right and natural when you do it.
5. What do people say you do well?
6. Where do you produce good results?
7. What ideas,visions or dreams are impossible to get out of your mind?
8. To what can you give 100% of your life? If you knew you wouldn't fail and you had all the power you will ever need,what would you do?
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS
2. Law of use and disuse
4. Get information
5. Get a mentor
N.B please friends,do not forget to answer these questions.